Next Steps in Echo (2 days)
- Confident with basic echo but not sure where to go next? This course is for you.
- Over two days, spaced a month apart, to encourage practice between the sessions
- Need to be confident in standard right-sided views including measurement of the left atrium and ventricle
- We introduce left-sided views, Doppler and more advanced techniques including contrast echo
- We will discuss the approach to a comprehensive echo and how to acquire good habits
- The course is taught by friendly and experienced tutors and will be a mix of theory and small group practical sessions
- Cardiff, Wales (New House Country Hotel) – 5th June & 3rd July
- £1100 plus VAT
Echo Refresher (1 day)
- Done a course and just want some practice? Know the theory but want some help getting those views?
- This course is all practical, with no formal theory sessions just a lot of time in front of an ultrasound machine with our tutors
- We will focus on getting key right-sided views but can work on any areas you need help on
- Great just to get yourself back on the horse!
- Cardiff, Wales (New House Country Hotel) – 30th April or 11th September
- £600 plus VAT
All courses are held in great venues with a decent lunch and plenty of caffeine to keep you going. If you can bring a well-behaved dog for the practical that is a great help.