Diagnostics Registration and Fees
How much does it cost?
A complete list of service fees is available from the downloads section.
The most commonly requested services are listed below. Holter monitors are sent with a fitting kit including our bespoke HolterVest to ensure patient comfort and good quality recording. Please return the monitor and the vest after use (a courier collection is provided as part of the service).
- 24 hour Holter monitor rental and analysis £330.00 + VAT
- 48 hour Holter monitor rental and analysis £350.00 + VAT
- 7 day Holter monitor rental and analysis £475.00 + VAT – includes full quantitative analysis of the first 24hours plus screening and event recording analysis for the remaining 6 days (longest and shortest R-R intervals plus any “events” when the monitor was activated by the owner).
We offer additional accidental damage cover for all Holter monitoring services at a further £24 + VAT per recording regardless of duration if selected when the monitor request is submitted. Owners are still expected to treat the monitors with utmost care during recording and are supplied with appropriate information regarding this (see Holter Monitoring for further information).
- ECG or radiograph interpretation £75.00 + VAT
- ECG and radiograph interpretation £95 + VAT
Including review of clinical history and any ECGs, radiographs and echo images, with a view to providing case management advice £110 + VAT.
Please contact us first if you are in any doubt about the suitability of your media for review.